It's quick and simple to add items and categories in the IVEPOS Point of Sale right from your smartphone or tablet or POS hardware.
1. Once you are logged in, press the ☰ (Menu) button at the top left corner
2. Select the 'Product and tax' menu
3. Then tap the ⊕ (add) button at the bottom right corner (Follow from this step in Dashboard)
4. In the 'Add item’ section, you can add details such as the ‘Item name’, ‘Price’, 'Qty', ‘Category’, and other details such as the Variants and Barcode, if necessary.
5. You can upload its picture to display it on the sales screen or automatically first 2 characters will display(optional).
6. Don't forget to 'SAVE' changes
When you sell different types of items, it is easier to categorize your items systematically.
1. In the ‘Product and tax’ menu, tap the ‘Categories’ button. Tap the ⊕ (add) button at the bottom right corner.
2. Specify the category name, assign priority if required, and press the 'SAVE' button.
Congrats - now you are ready to start selling!
You can access item settings at your back office using the web or android.